Hey there! I’m Christine Horn. I’m glad you landed on this page because I’m here to help you.
If you look at the different aspects of your life – about what’s really important to you, what do you see? Are you as happy or as satisfied as can be with all those areas, or do you feel like you’re stuck in one or more of them and want to be in a better place?
Are there difficult decisions and changes you need to make in your family life, relationships, career, or spiritual path? Do you need to increase your confidence or motivation to do things? Do you desire a more peaceful, stress-free and positive life?
Imagine working with your very own champion that supports you to achieve your life dreams and professional goals. The time to act is now so take that small, first step to change your life and get where you want to be.
- Clarifying what you want
– Appreciating constraints and things outside your control
– Understanding why it is important to you
- Defining the steps you need to take to get it
– Create an action plan that is realistic and practical
– The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step – what is that step?
- Building and maintaining the commitment to getting what you want
– Developing a vision and helping you appreciate its importance
– Linking the various steps you need to take to that vision
– Creating an experience of what it would be like to complete that journey
- Measuring your progress
– Identifying and overcoming hurdles
– Defining the milestones to help you check you’re on track
- Celebrating your success
Finally, acknowledging your success with each step you take toward where you want to be.
You may already have a particular issue in mind you’d like to address or know of a number of areas in your life that you could be happier with. Whether it is coping with your fears or achieving a goal, establish what you need to do to get you where you want to be. Even if you’re just generally feeling stuck and not sure where to start, take the first step of getting in touch now to help yourself get back on track.